Success requires teamwork.
Are you looking for an interesting and varied job? Welcome to Compass Group Switzerland! As a diverse company, we can offer you a wide variety of job opportunities.
We’re always looking for exceptional people with outstanding personalities.
Find out today about your dream job of tomorrow!
Jobs at Compass Group
Discover our vacancies in the kitchen and service operations as well as in the Service Center Kloten and Le Lignon, Geneva.
Jobs at Rapport Guest Services
Discover our vacancies in front- and back-of-house in the areas of reception, reservation management, floor management and helpdesk.
Benefits at Compass Group
Family and Employee well-being
- Family-friendly and regulated working hours (Monday to Friday, no weekend/evening work, breaks between shifts)
- Opportunities for part-time work at all levels
- 16 weeks maternity leave / 2 weeks paternity leave (extra-mandatory compensation level)
- Purchase of additional vacation credit with generous employer participation rate
- Home office possibility and free parking for our service center employees
Development and Training
- Various development and career opportunities including international openings
- Modern inhouse Learning & Development programme for the continuous training and development of our staff
- Support for external training programmes
Health and occupational safety
- Friendly Workspace certified since 2015 - systematical corporate health management
- Extra-mandatory accident coverage
Financial benefits and perks
- Wages beyond L-GAV minimum wage level
- Proven equal pay between genders
- Discounted meals for our operational staff
- Special offers and discounts on products and offers from 400+ companies
- Attractive regulations for service anniversaries
With our workplace health management programme, our focus is on the employees and ensuring that their ability to work is maintained in the long term. Healthy employees are, after all, the key to every company’s success. That’s why Compass Group Switzerland is not only a signatory to the national collective bargaining agreement, it has also been awarded the Friendly Work Space label by Health Promotion Switzerland. Before this label is awarded, a range of criteria is assessed to ensure that the company has achieved the following goals: a performance-enhancing working environment, better working conditions and greater awareness of workplace health management.
All our employees have the opportunity to make the most of their potential and realise their ambitions during their career with us. We therefore support talented employees with individual solutions, both internally and externally. We also regularly check for development opportunities within their place of work, at other locations or even abroad.